Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did Home Videos go in iTunes?

Hi, I had a dozen or so family videos I created with Final Cut Pro. They used to be stored in iTunes and appeared under "Home Videos" tab. The "Home Videos" no longer exists and I cannot seem to retrieve the videos from anywhere. Any thoughts if the software update just erased them or stored somewhere else? Thanks for any help. K

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 9:15 AM

Hi KO899 and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you have a question about video organization. Are you running macOS Catalina? If you are, there have been some big changes to the legacy iTunes app.

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Movie library organization has migrated to the app called TV on your Mac. If you open that app, you should see your home videos under the Library tab.

Movies in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 9:15 AM in response to KO899

Hi KO899 and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you have a question about video organization. Are you running macOS Catalina? If you are, there have been some big changes to the legacy iTunes app.

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Movie library organization has migrated to the app called TV on your Mac. If you open that app, you should see your home videos under the Library tab.

Movies in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Cheers.

Where did Home Videos go in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.