Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Images not working on Safari

I recently updated my 2017 13" MacBook Pro software to the new Mac OS Catalina. As a college student in todays time, my exams are now all online as well as assignments and quizzes. However, images do not appear on the website for some reason. I thought it might have been just that one website, however, it seems to be all the websites I access through safari. This was never a problem before the update, only recently. I receive images with a blue question mark in the middle which doesn't help me when the teacher posts a question through a picture. How do I fix this?

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 7:56 AM

Matthew_k72 wrote:

I recently updated my 2017 13" MacBook Pro software to the new Mac OS Catalina. As a college student in todays time, my exams are now all online as well as assignments and quizzes. However, images do not appear on the website for some reason. I thought it might have been just that one website, however, it seems to be all the websites I access through safari. This was never a problem before the update, only recently. I receive images with a blue question mark in the middle which doesn't help me when the teacher posts a question through a picture. How do I fix this?

Did you try rebooting?

Did you try a different browser?

Try a safe boot — SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

Takes noticeable longer to get to the login screen, does a 5-15 minute disk repair before it fully boots up, and certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt, including dynamic loader cache, etc. Login and test. Reboot and test

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 7:56 AM in response to Matthew_k72

Matthew_k72 wrote:

Did you try rebooting?

Did you try a different browser?

Try a safe boot — SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

Takes noticeable longer to get to the login screen, does a 5-15 minute disk repair before it fully boots up, and certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt, including dynamic loader cache, etc. Login and test. Reboot and test

Images not working on Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.