Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arrow symbol showing on lock screen

Hey! There’s an arrow symbol that has popped up on my lockscreen. It stays there for a while then disappears. Could someone help me to remove it.

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 9:46 AM

3 replies

Apr 3, 2020 3:15 PM in response to nadir192

Hello nadir192, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities!  From the screenshot you provided, I understand that this icon is only appearing on the Lock screen of your iPhone. 

I see no one has responded to your post yet. Here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question:

1 - You mentioned that this is only appearing on the Lock screen. What app were you last using before locking your iPhone? Do you have any apps running in the background on your iPhone?

2 - What is the iOS version number that your iPhone is running at this time? You can find it by going to Settings > General > About > Version. 

3 - How long has this icon been appearing on the Lock screen?

All the best!

Arrow symbol showing on lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.