Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

When I try to update fortnite it says, 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'. And it's not just fortnite, it's other apps. I have not disabled my account. How do I fix this?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 4:16 PM

The only way to find out and the only way to fix the issue is to contact Apple iTunes support. See the following from If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

clicking on "contact Apple Support" below should connect you; if not, there is a contact support link at the top right of this page.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problemwith the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 4:16 PM in response to Nfjxsh

The only way to find out and the only way to fix the issue is to contact Apple iTunes support. See the following from If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

clicking on "contact Apple Support" below should connect you; if not, there is a contact support link at the top right of this page.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problemwith the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.