Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting multiple documents files stored on phone at once

My phone will only let me delete document files stored on my phone, one at a time. Can I delete multiple files at one time?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 4:53 PM

If you are talking about the files listed and stored within the FILES app then YES you can.

Open Files App ➔ See All ➔ Select and then choose the files for deletion or tap on Select All and then tap on the Trash Can at the bottom.

If you are talking about some other third party app and not the FILES app then please provide more details. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 4:53 PM in response to Oh-theK_QUs

If you are talking about the files listed and stored within the FILES app then YES you can.

Open Files App ➔ See All ➔ Select and then choose the files for deletion or tap on Select All and then tap on the Trash Can at the bottom.

If you are talking about some other third party app and not the FILES app then please provide more details. Thanks.

Axel F.

Deleting multiple documents files stored on phone at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.