Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All macbook sound to go through Airpods

this might be a quick fix, but I can't figure it out. I have a pair of AirPods Pro. they connect to everything fine, but on my MacBook Air (2019) they don't connect for everything. My music etc are going to them, but I'm running Microsoft Teams but the sound isn't being sent to the AirPods, instead its coming through the MacBook speakers. I can't seem to get it to change to the AirPods (music, beers etc are still going through to the AirPods but not in Team) Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 3:06 AM

2 replies

Apr 12, 2020 8:24 AM in response to aidanfromwrexham

I am having the same sort of issue - my Airpods are connected to my Macbook and I am able to listen to music from Itunes and watch videos from Youtube with the sound going to my Airpods, however other sounds are being sent to my Macbook's speakers - such as message sounds from IMessage. Not sure why they are not fully connected - any help would be appreciated!

All macbook sound to go through Airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.