Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

a cerrain email address only delivers to ipad insteat of both iphone and ipad

how can I get all emails on iphone

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 5:10 AM

6 replies

Apr 4, 2020 5:18 PM in response to sylabub

Hello sylabub,

I see that you're not receiving emails to your iPhone. I know it's important to be able to send and receive mail from all of your devices, and I'd be happy to provide you with some information to help.

Take a look at the article below with some troubleshooting steps that can help with what you've been experiencing with emails on your iPhone. If you go through these steps and the issue remains, you may need to remove the account from your device and add it back. Those steps are listed at the bottom of the article, if needed.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know how this goes or if you have additional questions.

Have a great day!

Apr 5, 2020 4:40 AM in response to sylabub

Who is your Email Provider?

Is this email account set as POP or IMAP on both devices?

On each device, go to Settings > Password & Accounts, then tap on the account in question and verify account configuration. Do you see anywhere that is saying "POP Account Information" or "IMAP"?

If you search for those missing emails on your iPhone? https://support.apple.com/en-ie/guide/iphone/iphb2eab8035/ios

Apr 5, 2020 12:02 PM in response to iW00

I’m not sure if this answers your questions.

When I tried to investigate at first it seems I deleted my account.

I was informed my account cannot be retrieved and to contact everyone who used it. This was a horrendous outcome for me as I’d been using the address for over 20-30 years.

However I started to receive email to my iPad so I tried to forward them to my iPhone I couldn’t figure out how to.

I think I’m using the Mail from Apple with my other accounts added on to get all on my phone.Obviously my two devices are out of sync but I don’t know how to correct that. I’m afraid I’ll lose the incoming mail

sorry for the ‘tome’ but I can’t explain any other way

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Apr 5, 2020 12:11 PM in response to sylabub

As it sounds, your ESP is Outlook.com. With this account, as long as account is active and you have correct password for it, when it is added on both using Oultook.com option, then both devices should give you access to the same emails.

When I tried to investigate at first it seems I deleted my @outlook.com account.
I was informed my account cannot be retrieved and to contact everyone who used it. This was a horrendous outcome for me as I’d been using the address for over 20-30 years.
However I started to receive email to my iPad so I tried to forward them to my iPhone I couldn’t figure out how to.

I find hard to believe and understand how would it be possible that your iPad is able to still receive new emails to account that apparently has been deleted and cannot be recovered.

Can you clarify who actually told you that you deleted your account? Microsoft provides support for Outlook.com accounts? Did you contact them about your account? Was it them who confirmed your account has been deleted and cannot be recovered?

Have you tried to access your email account through Outlook.com website? Are you able to access your account?

FYI: Never post here your full email address. For issues with Mail, it would be enough if you tell us who is your email provided (for instance include only @icloud.com, @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @example.com, etc).

a cerrain email address only delivers to ipad insteat of both iphone and ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.