Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An Error Occurred Loading This Content - AppleTV - Youtube

When trying to view YouTube videos on my AppleTV, quite a lot of them give the error "An error occurred loading this content". However, if I use my Windows laptop or my 3rd Gen iPad (youtube app) then the video runes fine. I've searched this board for past comments and many of the responses were about problems with the source and that the source creator needs to fix this. I find this odd for two reasons:

1) this only happens on AppleTV with videos that just a month ago would run fine,

2) ALL videos that give this error are Christian Music videos from different independent groups.

Apple TV (2nd gen)

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 4:07 PM

You are not alone, as noted from similar reports here.

Please report this issue to YouTube:

Support options for YouTube on Apple TV - YouTube Help Center

“Apple TV (3rd generation): To report a technical issue, please fill out our feedback form or visit our support forum.”

It seems to be mostly music videos that are affected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2020 4:07 PM in response to gewisse

You are not alone, as noted from similar reports here.

Please report this issue to YouTube:

Support options for YouTube on Apple TV - YouTube Help Center

“Apple TV (3rd generation): To report a technical issue, please fill out our feedback form or visit our support forum.”

It seems to be mostly music videos that are affected.

An Error Occurred Loading This Content - AppleTV - Youtube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.