Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover the photos I had in the iPhone 7 that was stolen?? This is very important to me, please helppppp

hi Dear'

My iPhone 7 was stolen, and I have to the pictures that were inside it. I thought the pictures were backed up by me on google Photos , but they were not in inside .. really weird.

I open Apple's pictures and the picturs does not appear .. Anyone know what I can do ?? Because I'm almost sure it's an back up in Apple's cloud ..

It's really important to me, it's pictures from the last four years. I would be very happy to help.

Thank you!

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 2:46 PM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on (or are not sure), use a computer browser and log into iCloud.com and check the Photos app there. If the photos are there, they will automatically sync to a replacement device when you turn on iCloud Photos in it: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If the photos aren't there, did you have iCloud Backup turned on? If so you can use the backup to set up a new device: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2020 2:46 PM in response to bracha_g

If you had iCloud Photos turned on (or are not sure), use a computer browser and log into iCloud.com and check the Photos app there. If the photos are there, they will automatically sync to a replacement device when you turn on iCloud Photos in it: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If the photos aren't there, did you have iCloud Backup turned on? If so you can use the backup to set up a new device: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apr 3, 2020 7:19 AM in response to bracha_g

If you had iCloud Backup turned on and had space available on iCloud then there is probably a backup. You can't view the contents of the backup but can use it to set up a new device.

If you have any other Apple devices or if you have a Windows PC with iCloud for Windows installed you can use the following instructions to see if there is a backup (but again, you can't see the contents of it, only whether it exists and the size).Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Apr 3, 2020 2:18 AM in response to FoxFifth

hi'

first thank you so much for the Comment !!

i go to iCloud.com/Photos, and the photes are not there... :(

my iCloud Backup turned on, But I had no place on the Iphone- so maybe because that not Backup?

And according to what you wrote to me at the end (I don't have a new iPhone now) only if I buy a new one can I know if it backed up my photos?

How can I recover the photos I had in the iPhone 7 that was stolen?? This is very important to me, please helppppp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.