Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV on Roku

I have been through all the other post on this subject and i think this is a new problem. When i click on the channel i'm being told that there is not enough space to open the Apple TV channel. But..when i tried with a new channel, Topic, the channel opened up with no problem. Any ideas???

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 9:31 AM

YokutStorm,

If this is the only app that it's happening with, reach out to Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support

If other apps have this same message appear when opening, contact Roku support instead: Roku - Contact customer support

Take care.

3 replies

Apr 6, 2020 1:48 PM in response to CarlAVII

Hello, i have tried this fix for over a week and it does not work at all. Which is strange since it worked on my Roku when i was trying the free 7 days. I have tried everything on this problem, with no luck, i did this before i reached out to you, since i knew i was going to get such a simple answer and it does not work. I even did an update through Roku on the Apple TV app.

Apple TV on Roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.