Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adblock plus symbol not showing up in right hand corner

I follow the directions of go to Safari preferences, extensions, check it.

I've tried over and over and the symbol will not appear.

The symbol that shows the number of ads blocked.

I've reinstalled and shut down computer.

Help!

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 3:02 PM

I'm told Adblock and Adblock Plus are two different companies, so I'm emailing Adblock Plus.

This in regard to the hand symbol with items blocked on upper right corner on my

Macbook pro, High Sierra, mid 2015.

Again it's not about hiding etc. It's that following the directions of go to preferences, extensions etc.

will not cause the hand to show up.

I've tried numerous times and frankly it's frustrating that something so basic will not work.

On Chrome and Firefox no problem. From Adblock they've sent me a link to Adblock Plus.

I guess they're two different companies.

Thanks for trying to help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 3:02 PM in response to pjzachary70

I'm told Adblock and Adblock Plus are two different companies, so I'm emailing Adblock Plus.

This in regard to the hand symbol with items blocked on upper right corner on my

Macbook pro, High Sierra, mid 2015.

Again it's not about hiding etc. It's that following the directions of go to preferences, extensions etc.

will not cause the hand to show up.

I've tried numerous times and frankly it's frustrating that something so basic will not work.

On Chrome and Firefox no problem. From Adblock they've sent me a link to Adblock Plus.

I guess they're two different companies.

Thanks for trying to help.

Adblock plus symbol not showing up in right hand corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.