Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Password Reset

I need help, I can't access my Apple ID or my hotmail, the phone number listed was my old phone number I believe I updated both account, it gave me an option to reset but the old number was listed on both I submitted a request to reset both from a new email address and Apple ID but both account are blocked or locked due to not enough information however all account have my new phone number listed.

I texted and called my old number to get the code no response

I emailed text support for help and gave them my new email and both account have my new phone number that listed on both account.

Thanks J

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 7:49 AM

You need to start the account recovery process.

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 7:49 AM in response to Keyarae

You need to start the account recovery process.

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

Apple ID Password Reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.