Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally deleted the Font Book app on my mac during a clean install of Sierra OSX.

How can I get Font Book app back without upgrading OS (Catalina has errors)

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 11:17 AM

If you're running 10.13 as your specs indicate, then you can run the latest Combo Update:

Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Combo Update

The Combo Update is a fuller install, as opposed to an incremental "delta" update, so it should overwrite any files that are damaged or missing. It does not matter if you have applied it before. It should preserve all your data and settings but that said you should always have a backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2020 11:17 AM in response to disimancas

If you're running 10.13 as your specs indicate, then you can run the latest Combo Update:

Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Combo Update

The Combo Update is a fuller install, as opposed to an incremental "delta" update, so it should overwrite any files that are damaged or missing. It does not matter if you have applied it before. It should preserve all your data and settings but that said you should always have a backup.

Accidentally deleted the Font Book app on my mac during a clean install of Sierra OSX.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.