Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Over heating my iPhone XS & 6S

My iPhone XS & 6S both are over heating after updated

iOS 13.4 and now cannot make a video call more

than 5-10 minutes. Even when downloading and updating apps, browsing any apps specially camera and video related apps.

Please solve this issue immediately.

Regards

Amanullah

iPhone 6s, 11

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:07 AM

I am not aware of the ambient temperature in your area --> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...

Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using an iOS device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 12:07 AM in response to amanullahbabu

I am not aware of the ambient temperature in your area --> Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...

Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using an iOS device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. 

Over heating my iPhone XS & 6S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.