Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus

While I am using safari ,anonymous message displayed .and I mistakenly OK’d it. from the next day it is notifying me that your phone has virus . It is notifying through calendar for every 30min . Please help me out through it

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 1:40 AM

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 1:40 AM in response to yaswanth273

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

Apr 4, 2020 2:23 AM in response to yaswanth273

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.