Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID issues

When I try to sign in to my Apple ID on my Mac book I get the verification code on my phone but after clicking ok on the “enter password followed by verification code” there is no where to input said password and verification code?

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 7:25 AM

If you are trying to sign into System Preferences/iCloud, click another preference pane, and then click iCloud again. Fill in the sign in using the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123 (no spaces). If signing in some where else, if necessary, quit the application and reopen it. You need to do the rather quickly because the code is valid for a limited time period.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 7:25 AM in response to Jenny_jay

If you are trying to sign into System Preferences/iCloud, click another preference pane, and then click iCloud again. Fill in the sign in using the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123 (no spaces). If signing in some where else, if necessary, quit the application and reopen it. You need to do the rather quickly because the code is valid for a limited time period.

Apple ID issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.