Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i order a new iPhone on line , how do i actavate my AT

If i order a new iPhone on line , how do i activate my AT&T account

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:22 AM

Once you have started a contact through AT&T and they have mailed you/ given you a sim card, it is usually as simple as placing the sim card in the phone using the following steps:

1. open the sim-card tray located on the right hand side of most modern phones using the pin provided in the box or a paper clip
  2. place the sim card into the tray, the card can only go in the tray one way however you may need to 'pop' the sim out of its larger for as the sim may be too large for the tray, this is easily done with your fingers, being careful as to not break the card
  3. insert the tray back into the phone and give it a minute to recognise the card.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 11:22 AM in response to Regato

Once you have started a contact through AT&T and they have mailed you/ given you a sim card, it is usually as simple as placing the sim card in the phone using the following steps:

1. open the sim-card tray located on the right hand side of most modern phones using the pin provided in the box or a paper clip
  2. place the sim card into the tray, the card can only go in the tray one way however you may need to 'pop' the sim out of its larger for as the sim may be too large for the tray, this is easily done with your fingers, being careful as to not break the card
  3. insert the tray back into the phone and give it a minute to recognise the card.

If i order a new iPhone on line , how do i actavate my AT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.