Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buzzing noise on my left AirPods Pro when I talk/call

Hi guys, I bought on January my AirPods and I'm recently experiencing a very annoying issue with the left in-ear headphone, it is a buzzing-like noise and I hear it especially when I talk and I call. I also hear it if I lightly tap on it, or when I try to adjust it in my ear, on the contrary on the right one it doesn't occur. It makes very annoying especially when I call because I hear my voice returning back with a metallic tone. It occurs both on noise cancelling or Transparency mode. Anyone has the same issue? It's very uncomfortable. Thanks you all.

PS: I already tried to reset them but doesn't change anything. Firmware version: 2B588

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 2:23 AM

Thanks for the answer. Will Apple replace just my left one or both AirPods?

I can add that it’s strange because most of the time it makes this buzzing noise but sometimes not. It’s like 80% of the time it does, 20% not. could it be related with the power level, anatomy of my ear, position in the ear?

3 replies

Buzzing noise on my left AirPods Pro when I talk/call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.