Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 4013

Ipad stopped turning on and continuously shows the need to plug it in with an apple support restore address at the top. When I try plugging it in and updating or restoring, it gives me a 4013 error message. The ipad was just months out of warranty when this happened (just over a year from purchase) and now apple were initially helpful via chat support, but I can no longer get into chat support. It gives a message about how it is no longer in warranty. Coming from a household with MULTIPLE apple products I have had repeated problems with ipads not turning on within two years of purchase. Apple tells me it is almost the price of a new ipad to fix the problem which seems insane!! Looking for ideas or support. Anyone had similar issues? I am very unsatisfied with the help I've received from apple. Certainly won't be recommending ipads to anyone I know, nor the help service surrounding this. Very disappointed customer!

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 12:41 PM

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201444

Similar questions

2 replies

Error 4013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.