Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie soundtracks

I don't have any free imovie soundtracks on my macbook version, but I do on my iphone. How do I get the songs like on my iphone for my computer without creating a project then airdroping?

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 5:03 PM

Hi,

The iMovie theme music is already on your Mac. Control-click on the iMovie app icon and then Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/iMovie Theme Music. Of course, don't drag the songs out of the iMovie Them Music folder. You can copy, not move, them out, however.

You can also access the theme music by opening an iMovie project and then clicking on Audio/Sound Effects, where the music will be listed under alphabertical order. You will have to scroll a lot. I believe they are designated as Jingles.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 5:03 PM in response to xmattmeyerx

Hi,

The iMovie theme music is already on your Mac. Control-click on the iMovie app icon and then Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/iMovie Theme Music. Of course, don't drag the songs out of the iMovie Them Music folder. You can copy, not move, them out, however.

You can also access the theme music by opening an iMovie project and then clicking on Audio/Sound Effects, where the music will be listed under alphabertical order. You will have to scroll a lot. I believe they are designated as Jingles.

-- Rich

imovie soundtracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.