Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked account issues.

Dear Apple!

I have a problem with an old account I have on your platform (icloud)

The problem is that you have my old account

I was locked because I was absent from him for a long time, because I went to prison.

After I left, the number registered in the account was canceled by the operating company (STC)

(SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY) 

I can never recover my account without the number

The operator tells me that the number fell from the system and cannot be retrieved

I have important documents and pictures on your account. Please contact me and thank you for your time.

Thanks .

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 8:32 AM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Contact Apple ID Support. Have a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it available in case Support need to see the receipt.

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Or fill out and submit  iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support  The form is for iTunes, but will get passed to the ID Support section. 

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 8:32 AM in response to slmanalmoh

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Contact Apple ID Support. Have a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it available in case Support need to see the receipt.

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Or fill out and submit  iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support  The form is for iTunes, but will get passed to the ID Support section. 

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support.      

Locked account issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.