Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download word

I can't log into my account. I've reset my password but everytime I log in it says that someone else is trying to log in in a different state. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 13", 10.10

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 11:49 PM

Codyd98 Said:

"Unable to download word:I can't log into my account. I've reset my password but everytime I log in it says that someone else is trying to log in in a different state. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance"

-------

Account Issues:

If you think someone is hacking your account, perform the following for Apple and all other sites.

• Modify: Your Passwords
  • Create: a New eMail Address
  • Set Up: Two-Factor Authentication

If this is Microsoft Word...

• Help Menu: For starters, use the Help Menu in MS Word.

• Chatting with Microsoft: If the above is of no success, then have a direct chat session with Microsoft.  Start Here: Contact Us - Microsoft Support.

• Important: Just don’t share your screen with the MS Rep, as they’ll have full access to your Hard Drive. They prompt many for that, and it’s quite risky business, indeed.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2020 11:49 PM in response to Codyd98

Codyd98 Said:

"Unable to download word:I can't log into my account. I've reset my password but everytime I log in it says that someone else is trying to log in in a different state. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance"

-------

Account Issues:

If you think someone is hacking your account, perform the following for Apple and all other sites.

• Modify: Your Passwords
  • Create: a New eMail Address
  • Set Up: Two-Factor Authentication

If this is Microsoft Word...

• Help Menu: For starters, use the Help Menu in MS Word.

• Chatting with Microsoft: If the above is of no success, then have a direct chat session with Microsoft.  Start Here: Contact Us - Microsoft Support.

• Important: Just don’t share your screen with the MS Rep, as they’ll have full access to your Hard Drive. They prompt many for that, and it’s quite risky business, indeed.

Unable to download word

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.