Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Someone pls say how can i do videoscreen from Apple Music?

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 2:46 AM

3 replies

Apr 7, 2020 4:45 PM in response to elen96

Hi elen96,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand your question as, you would like to record your screen from within Apple Music. I can share details with you, which will let you know why this may not work.

Take a look over: How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. As quoted from this article, "Some apps might not allow you to record audio. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time." Since you do not own the rights to Apple Music content, you would not be able to record audio from within the Music app, with screen recording.

If I've misunderstood your question, please feel free to reply back with more specific details as to what you are trying to accomplish.

Best regards.

Apr 8, 2020 4:00 PM in response to elen96

elen96,

Thank you for getting back to us with this screenshot and more information.

It appears you are referring to playing Music Videos within Apple Music, and when you try to play the video, it appears blank. To clarify, are you still able to hear the audio of the song even though there is no video in the playback? Is this happening with all music videos you attempt to play, or just this specific one?

I would recommend the following steps:

-Force quit the Music app: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

-Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support.

-Test for the same behavior.

-Connect your iPhone to multiple different networks (cellular, multiple Wi-Fi networks, if available) to see if the failure occurs over all connections: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

-Make sure your iOS is fully updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Reply back with your responses to the questions above, and the results of the steps given. Regards.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.