Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have not Backup copy

I accidentally deleted data from the whole Iphone and previously had not made backup copy, what can i do? This data is very important

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 4:01 AM

If you deleted the data and you do not have a copy/backup there is not that much you can do.

Make sure you always have a backup of important data.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

You may want to check if some of it might be saved in iCloud.

2 replies

Apr 11, 2020 9:04 AM in response to Androish

Dear all, my brother accidentally deleted all data from my iphone, while switching over to his account. I had some data on cloud, but big part of my photos, videos and notes turned out to be deleted, and it was not my fault, i did’t loose my phone and I didn’t delete my personal data myself. Please advise how is it possible to re-store all files back, as they mean too much for me. Please find attached message that I got on my e-mail when he switched over to his account. We did’t expect that all data to become deleted without any preliminary warning notification. It happened on 4th April and all this time we have been trying to re-store it using some special programs but we failed to succeed. Please help.

Have not Backup copy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.