Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone ringing

whenever my phone rings it also goes to my sons 2 ipads. how can i stop this?

iPad, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 8:37 AM

See the following from Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
  • On your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime, then turn on Calls from iPhone.

Also note that it is generally not recommended to share an Apple ID with other people. It can cause a number of issues, especially when using any iCloud services such as iCloud Photos. You can each have your own ID and still share selected things via Family Sharing. Family Sharing - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 8:37 AM in response to domsmom6775

See the following from Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
  • On your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime, then turn on Calls from iPhone.

Also note that it is generally not recommended to share an Apple ID with other people. It can cause a number of issues, especially when using any iCloud services such as iCloud Photos. You can each have your own ID and still share selected things via Family Sharing. Family Sharing - Apple Support

phone ringing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.