Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find whether an app is available in a specific region?

I want to change the App Store and the related Apple ID from Switzerland to the US. How do I find whether some Swiss apps are available in the US App Store?

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 7:34 PM

Hello aliakhavan89.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you would like to know if some apps in the Swiss App Store will also be available in the U.S. App Store when changing countries. I will be glad to assist. For this, you would have to contact the app developer or change your country to the U.S. App Store, then search for those apps.

Here's how to contact developers:

How to contact an app developer

Here's how to change countries:

Change your Apple ID country or region

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 7:34 PM in response to aliakhavan89

Hello aliakhavan89.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you would like to know if some apps in the Swiss App Store will also be available in the U.S. App Store when changing countries. I will be glad to assist. For this, you would have to contact the app developer or change your country to the U.S. App Store, then search for those apps.

Here's how to contact developers:

How to contact an app developer

Here's how to change countries:

Change your Apple ID country or region

Cheers.

Apr 9, 2020 3:47 AM in response to chuck_3rd

Hi Alex,

I really appreciate your help. It solved the ambiguity!

Just for improving everybody’s experience, wouldn’t it be better if there was a systematic way of accessing this information instead of asking each individual app developer? Therefore, one could check this right from the App Store or a dedicated location for that. How can we provide this feedback?

Regards,

Ali

How to find whether an app is available in a specific region?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.