Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ever since installing Catalina 10.15.4 my 2017 iMac Pro keeps restarting when it goes to sleep

Ever since installing Catalina 10.15.4 my 2017 iMac Pro keeps restarting when it goes to sleep. Any ideas has to why? Below is the error report.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 10:06 AM

Try Safe Mode followed by a normal restart, as per > How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, try installing the 10.15.4 Combo Update over the top of the current 10.15.4 standalone update.

> https://support.apple.com/kb/DL2037?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

12 replies

May 4, 2020 8:11 PM in response to star-affinity

I have been having this issue out of nowhere the last couple weeks. Thought I'd solved it after contacting my IT team and resetting the PRAM last week, but it happened again tonight. I have a brand new MacBook Pro 16" so this is very frustrating. I've also had a lot of issues with the Touch Bar and needing to restart often because it just doesn't appear sometimes. Wishing I hadn't had to get the new computer when I had no issues with the 15".

Ever since installing Catalina 10.15.4 my 2017 iMac Pro keeps restarting when it goes to sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.