Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro wont turn on

My macbook pro won't start up properly the loading bar takes forvever to load until it eventually takes me to the login page. Once i have put my password in the screen then frezzes and i am unable to get into my laptop. Can anyone help please?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 9:33 AM

2 replies

Apr 5, 2020 9:45 AM in response to imogenrose777

imogenrose777 Said:

"macbook pro wont turn on: My macbook pro won't start up properly the loading bar takes forvever to load until it eventually takes me to the login page. Once i have put my password in the screen then frezzes and i am unable to get into my laptop. Can anyone help please?"

-------

• Try These Methods:

Boot into Safe Mode:

Try booting in Safe Mode (Hold Down shift key upon boot). See what then happens.

• Create a New User:

If you can get into your User Account, then create a new Administrator User in System Preferences and see what happens. If it does not occur with this new user, then it is something mis-configured in your current user. So, transfer everything over to the new users, and rid of this current user.

• The Boot:

Reset your SMC and your NVRAMSometimes changes are made to the system and then settings (i.e. for the keyboard) become manipulated, in the technically. So, reset both on your Mac. Then see if the "boot" stops being delayed.

macbook pro wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.