Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have changed my Apple ID. How do I change this for all of my devices?

I have changed my Apple ID. How do I change this for all of my devices? They are still showing my old Apple ID and asking me to sign in under the old one? I also have an iPhone and iPad the is dong the same.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 11:16 AM

Each device must be signed out of the old Apple ID. Then sign in and enter the new Apple ID information. This is no different than what you would do to sell or give away the device: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password

Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 11:16 AM in response to Lazimmerman

Each device must be signed out of the old Apple ID. Then sign in and enter the new Apple ID information. This is no different than what you would do to sell or give away the device: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password

Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

I have changed my Apple ID. How do I change this for all of my devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.