Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV

In November I bought a new iPhone. Got the free 1 year of Apple TV. On March 25, 2020 I bought the new iPad but it is not allowing a 1 year Apple TV subscription. My termination date for Apple TV shows only the November date for the iPhone end of free offer. I believe I am owed a full year, until March of 2021 on the iPad purchase. Please respond. When I tried to enroll in the free offer I was advised I was already a subscriber.

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 11:54 AM

The subscription for Apple TV+ is for a user with a certain Apple ID account. The subscription is not tied to any single device, but can be used on any of your devices with that Apple ID account. Only one one-year offer is available per user or family, regardless of the number of devices purchased.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 11:54 AM in response to johnfromde soto

The subscription for Apple TV+ is for a user with a certain Apple ID account. The subscription is not tied to any single device, but can be used on any of your devices with that Apple ID account. Only one one-year offer is available per user or family, regardless of the number of devices purchased.

Free Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.