Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 on iPhone 5s

I wanted to know as per apple iPhone 5s doesn’t support iOS 13. And currently I’m running on latest release iOS 12.4.6 but I can still sign up on beta program and add a profile for iOS 13.4. So if I do it? Then what’s the next thing for me? I doubt if I can roll back to iOS 12 but also when the next update comes for iOS 13.4 will I be able to switch for beta to public stable release?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 2:34 PM

11 replies

Apr 5, 2020 2:53 PM in response to M Junior

Apple has always recommended that you never install beta software on your primary, or daily use devices because of the issues. If, and that is a big word IF, you are able to install the beta on that device, I would almost guarantee that it will not work well, mostly speed issues, but could render your device almost useless. If that was my only device, I wouldn't risk it.

iOS 13 on iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.