Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money transfer not in my bank

Why is my money not in my bank account

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 4:54 PM

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2020 4:54 PM in response to Alexxxaaaaa

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

Money transfer not in my bank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.