You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 2017 WiFi unstable

Hi!

So I am running this with Mojave, up to date, but very often the internet is just not going trough here. All other devices, phone, laptop running linux, and flatmates with their devices are okay, it's just this one mbp. MCS won't go over 4~, internet shows connected, but frequently pages just don't load forcing me to reload several times before I get full picture. No USB connected, no charger connected, NVRAM, SMC nothing helped. Restarting, nothing. I've seen other threads where people report exact same issue, though no solution.

Do I really have to get it replaced so often until I can fully refund it?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 5:04 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 6, 2020 4:57 PM in response to Cypeace

What does its Summary page indicate? Normally, there should be one and only one entry, which is Review Wi-Fi Best Practices. Anything else will be more specifically informative and worth investigating.

Also please read If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi at the end of that document, which offers a few additional explanations and suggestions.

MacBook Pro 2017 WiFi unstable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.