Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard doesn't display on iPhone 11 Pro when entering passwords for Apple TV

When I get prompted to use my iPhone to type in passwords for Apple TV, the keyboard won't display. Even if I touch the keyboard icon (lower right) it still won't display. For the record, the keyboard works perfectly in every other app on my iPhone. I only encounter this problem when prompted to use my phone to type in my password.

Is anyone else seeing this problem and/or has a fix?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 3:45 AM

The first thing I tried was a restart, which did not fix the problem. The original post was made prior to the release of 13.4.1. When I installed the update, the problem went away.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Thankfully this problem was short-lived.

Stay safe!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 3:45 AM in response to MoonJ.

The first thing I tried was a restart, which did not fix the problem. The original post was made prior to the release of 13.4.1. When I installed the update, the problem went away.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Thankfully this problem was short-lived.

Stay safe!

Apr 8, 2020 3:09 PM in response to BocaBoy

Howdy BocaBoy,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out in Apple Support Communities. I understand the keyboard on your iPhone is not displaying the keyboard, when you'd like to enter a password.

Accessing the keyboard and logging into your personal accounts is an important aspect in enjoying your iPhone. I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone This can help resolve unexpected behavior. In addition, I suggest making sure that the apps on your iPhone are updated, along with having the latest version of the iOS operating system. Here's two helpful articles on how to perform each step: Update apps or use automatic download and Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please let me know, if that helps.

Cheers.

Keyboard doesn't display on iPhone 11 Pro when entering passwords for Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.