Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with wifi connection on iPhone 10 after iOS upgrade to 13.4

After upgrading my iPhone XR iOS to 13.4, my wifi keeps on getting disconnected, even though the signal is very strong. I have to open the phone all the time to reconnect.

I have followed some suggestions to reboot the router, forget this network, renew lease, etc. without success.

Is Apple going to fix the issue? If not, how can I roll-back the upgrade?

The older iPhone 8 has no wifi issue after upgrading it to 13.4.

iPhone XR

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 11:02 AM

Update 04/10/2020

I updated the iOS to 13.4.1 and removed Norton VPN, and it seems that the issue is resolved. The wifi bar is still in the middle (not full) when the phone is in idle, but it is much better than before (in LTE status, not wifi). When I open the phone, the wifi will be reconnected with full bar again.

So, I think, Norton VPN conflicted with pre-installed VPN and caused this wifi issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2020 11:02 AM in response to tigerlionpanther

Update 04/10/2020

I updated the iOS to 13.4.1 and removed Norton VPN, and it seems that the issue is resolved. The wifi bar is still in the middle (not full) when the phone is in idle, but it is much better than before (in LTE status, not wifi). When I open the phone, the wifi will be reconnected with full bar again.

So, I think, Norton VPN conflicted with pre-installed VPN and caused this wifi issue.

Problem with wifi connection on iPhone 10 after iOS upgrade to 13.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.