Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A Problem Occurred with this Webpage so it was Reloaded Loop

Hi everyone,

Has anyone found a definitive fix for this issue in Safari? I'm using Firefox right now which is unaffected.

I've done the usual of clearing the cache, deleting the history, running in safe boot, restarting multiple times, manually going through ~\Library to remove Safari cache and .plist, logging in on the other local account to tinker around and going back in on the main user one ...

I'm pretty proficient on macOS and have been for a number of years, but this is really odd. It's running in macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I cannot simply upgrade to Catalina as that breaks a number of core apps I use (even though they're 64-bit. Thank you Avid).

Cheers

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 10:37 AM

No Safari extensions?

No add-on anti-malware?

No add-on ad-blockers?

No add-on VPN clients?

No add-on cleaners?

No add-on firewall apps?

If that’s all clear, and if you’ve tried a second, separate, and new login, and that’s showing the same error, I’d report the web site to Apple.

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 7, 2020 2:20 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks. I've given it a go but because I've been so preoccupied with Safari I hadn't opened Mail, and this is having issues rendering the message body ... in that it doesn't at all ... like a couple of the others on the thread you've suggested.

Must be an issue for a few people then, and hopefully Cupertino will roll out a fix, pretty please :)

A Problem Occurred with this Webpage so it was Reloaded Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.