Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot passcode on ipod touch

hello my son changed his ipod touch password and cannot remember it. The ipod touch is now disabled. I have plugged it into iTunes and did the follow directions and it will not allow me to restore.

iPod, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 6:22 PM

So you’ve done the following and have not had success?

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

That ends with the following:

Get more help

If you can't update or restore your device using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up service for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2020 6:22 PM in response to laurenpatterson

So you’ve done the following and have not had success?

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

That ends with the following:

Get more help

If you can't update or restore your device using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up service for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

forgot passcode on ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.