Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone might be hack by someone

How to solve it? My calendar suddenly came out all this things it is really being hacked by someone?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2020 11:14 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2020 11:14 PM in response to wong150

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Apr 6, 2020 11:22 PM in response to wong150

Your calendar may be linked to your iCloud, and somebody may be using your iCloud to put things into your calendar through that. Log in to your iCloud account at https://www.icloud.com, and check "Devices", see if you have any other devices inside your iCloud account that you do not recognize, and remove them immediately. I would also recommend you to change an iCloud password if you find an unknown device in your iCloud.

Hope this helps!

My iPhone might be hack by someone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.