Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music missing

Good day

I plugged my iPhone into my macbook this morning and soon realised that all my downloaded music on my iPhone disappeared.

I hardly have any songs downloaded onto my Mac’s Itunes. The songs that were on the mac is now displayed on my IPhones Itunes.

Will I be able to retrieve lost music?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 1:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 3:39 AM

Yes,

1. Open the iTunes Store app. Sign in with the same Apple ID that you originally used to purchase the item.
  2. On your iPhone, tap  More in the menu at the bottom of the screen, then tap  Purchased.
  3. Tap Music at the top of the screen.
  4. Find the music that you want to redownload, then tap it. 
  5. Tap the download button  for the song or album. You can find the music in the Music app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 3:39 AM in response to PatonPie

Yes,

1. Open the iTunes Store app. Sign in with the same Apple ID that you originally used to purchase the item.
  2. On your iPhone, tap  More in the menu at the bottom of the screen, then tap  Purchased.
  3. Tap Music at the top of the screen.
  4. Find the music that you want to redownload, then tap it. 
  5. Tap the download button  for the song or album. You can find the music in the Music app.

Itunes music missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.