Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen iphone, not register in "find my iphone"

Hos i can erase and block my stolen iphone if i havent register in "find my iphon"

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 2:58 AM

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 2:58 AM in response to krzysztof56

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

stolen iphone, not register in "find my iphone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.