Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Troubles

I forgot the password on my apple watch and I tired too many times guessing and its saying I need to reset it and pair again. The issue is I unpaired my apple watch from my phone and I am not sure how to reset it now and pair it again. Please help!!

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 10:06 AM

Try this;

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button for about 20 seconds until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then tap on it, then tap on the green check button.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 10:06 AM in response to Brycestewart

Try this;

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button for about 20 seconds until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then tap on it, then tap on the green check button.

Apple Watch Troubles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.