Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync Samsung Health data to Apple Health app?

How do I let my Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro watch to be a data source for my Apple Health app?

How to basically allow this watch to write data (example: heart rate or steps) to the Apple Health app?

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 6:08 PM

Hey there, bamba_rocio!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I see you'd like to know how you can use your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro as a data source for the Health app on your iPhone. I'd be happy to help!

According to Samsung, you can can connect your Gear Fit 2 Pro using the Gear companion app in iOS 9 or later: Gear Fit2 Pro: Is my mobile device compatible with Gear Fit2 Pro | Samsung Support CA. Try the following steps to get that set up:

1. Pair your Gear Fit 2 Pro with your iPhone if you have not already: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Download Samsung's Gear companion app from the iOS App Store: ‎Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S) on the App Store.
  3. When you install and set up the Gear companion app, your iPhone should automatically ask if you want to allow it to share data with the Health app per Collect health and fitness data on iPhone - Apple Support.

Get more information on managing your Health data here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Best!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 6:08 PM in response to bamba_rocio

Hey there, bamba_rocio!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I see you'd like to know how you can use your Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro as a data source for the Health app on your iPhone. I'd be happy to help!

According to Samsung, you can can connect your Gear Fit 2 Pro using the Gear companion app in iOS 9 or later: Gear Fit2 Pro: Is my mobile device compatible with Gear Fit2 Pro | Samsung Support CA. Try the following steps to get that set up:

1. Pair your Gear Fit 2 Pro with your iPhone if you have not already: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Download Samsung's Gear companion app from the iOS App Store: ‎Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S) on the App Store.
  3. When you install and set up the Gear companion app, your iPhone should automatically ask if you want to allow it to share data with the Health app per Collect health and fitness data on iPhone - Apple Support.

Get more information on managing your Health data here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Best!

How to sync Samsung Health data to Apple Health app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.