Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad mini

I don't remember my apple ID and password for my ipad

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 6:32 PM

So, you’ve forgotten pretty much everything, device passcode, Apple ID, and Apple ID password?

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Unril you can recover the Apple ID and password associated with this iPad, this device will be locked by Activation Lock, and there’s no way around that other than with the Apple ID and password, or the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2020 6:32 PM in response to amanda_gomes

So, you’ve forgotten pretty much everything, device passcode, Apple ID, and Apple ID password?

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Unril you can recover the Apple ID and password associated with this iPad, this device will be locked by Activation Lock, and there’s no way around that other than with the Apple ID and password, or the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a discussion directly with Apple.

ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.