Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13.4.1 disabled wifi calling on airplane mode

The same issue i am having with this update after ios 13.4. I have provides the Link of my previous discussion below. Kindly provide a solution for this

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251218030?answerId=252336092022

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 7:15 PM

4 replies

May 10, 2020 7:27 AM in response to iMrinal

Me too have the same problem with iOS 13.4.1. It shows Airtel WiFi on the status bar but not working when airplane mode is enabled and even when there is lower signal reception which means the WiFi calling feature is not working at all. I haven’t seen this problem before updating to iOS 13.4.1. Yesterday i did something like restarting my iPhone With airplane mode and WiFi calling feature turned on and off. It randomly worked but not for long as of today morning it’s not working again.

May 10, 2020 8:00 AM in response to surendar2403

@Surender2403. Which phone do you have? L 1) Try resetting network settings

2) Force restart your phone

3) Go to settings -> General -> About and check if there is any popup for update on network(if yes update it)

4) Check if VoLTE on

WiFi calling works for me fine without airplane mode. So only i am suggesting you the above steps. Kindly follow the steps and let us know here.

iOS 13.4.1 disabled wifi calling on airplane mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.