Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv app sign in to 10 all access

I can't log in to my 10 all access subscription through the Apple TV app on my mac. It only lets me use my Apple ID to log in and pay. Do I need to get a second subscription to be able to use the app? I hope not.

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 8:41 AM

Is 10 All Access offered in the TV app on Mac at all? (I honestly don’t know; I can’t check Australian availability of Apple TV app Channels from here.)

- The Apple TV app is not a substitute for the Apple TV set-top box, despite the name similarity.

- Separate apps (as found on iOS, iPadOS and tvOS) for TV content providers, are not available on macOS.

- The Apple TV app features a few select premium Channel subscriptions that are exclusive to the Apple TV app, and not exchangeable with the subscriptions (of the same name) that work with the separate apps.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

10 All Access for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV on the App Store - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2020 8:41 AM in response to Cameron4213

Is 10 All Access offered in the TV app on Mac at all? (I honestly don’t know; I can’t check Australian availability of Apple TV app Channels from here.)

- The Apple TV app is not a substitute for the Apple TV set-top box, despite the name similarity.

- Separate apps (as found on iOS, iPadOS and tvOS) for TV content providers, are not available on macOS.

- The Apple TV app features a few select premium Channel subscriptions that are exclusive to the Apple TV app, and not exchangeable with the subscriptions (of the same name) that work with the separate apps.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

10 All Access for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV on the App Store - Apple

Apple tv app sign in to 10 all access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.