You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disinfecting wipe to clean the screen, keyboard and the mouse for cvid?

What kind of cloth do I use to clean my imac screen and the keyboard and the mouse? Can I use Clorox Disinfecting wipe to clean the keyboard and the mouse for cvid?

iMac 27", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 1:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 2:08 PM

Be very careful with strong cleaners and high octane alcohol products. They can damage the coating on your display and remove the lettering from your keyboard. Plus you will cause permeant damage to your keyboard, if you get too much liquid in and around the keys. see > How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2020 2:08 PM in response to surfbugbob

Be very careful with strong cleaners and high octane alcohol products. They can damage the coating on your display and remove the lettering from your keyboard. Plus you will cause permeant damage to your keyboard, if you get too much liquid in and around the keys. see > How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support

Disinfecting wipe to clean the screen, keyboard and the mouse for cvid?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.