Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I installed macOS High Sierra now when I can't access some sites. Error message: problem repeatedly occured with... reloading webpage.

Last week I installed macOS High Sierra so I could run Trend Micro Antivirus on my iMac and my MacBook Pro (all updates installed). There are some sites I cannot access as the page keeps reloading and the message I get is: Problem repeatedly occurred on ...... website. Reload Website. This happens using Safari where after 2 attempts at autoload, the webpage goes blank. With other browsers, Firefox and Chrome the page finally becomes stable and I can continue browsing. have tried deleating cookies and emptying caches but the problem persists.

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 2:52 AM

Make sure on your antivirus there’s no firewall or anything blocking access to surfing in Safari.

if you have any proxies or VPNs, disable them and try again.

you can also try disabling your antivirus and see if that solves it.

1 reply

I installed macOS High Sierra now when I can't access some sites. Error message: problem repeatedly occured with... reloading webpage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.