Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loss of 100s of punds of films, audiobooks and TV series not that Itunes does not support this in ITunes

Just up graded my computer to Catalina OS and have found that apple have denied me access to 100s of pounds worth of films audio books and tv shows I had on iTunes.

I can get my music but every thing else is gone and inaccessible and given that talk to apple customer support is problematic at the best of times, we have to wonder whether its worth suing Apple for the deliberate loss of this big library.

Anyone have any ideas as to why Apple as done this. and oh as fro the so called app for this that and the other they don't have one from what I can see.

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 6:35 PM

See What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. Your video content should have migrated into the TV app, audiobooks into Books. Your media should still be there, but of course you should also be maintaining a backup.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Loss of 100s of punds of films, audiobooks and TV series not that Itunes does not support this in ITunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.