Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app not showing Library

iPad Pro 11" - iPadOS 13.4.1

Apple TV app shows no contents on the Library, only downloaded movies if there are any. I can see my family contents (my wife's and son's library just fine). I think I have never been able to see my library in my iPad, neither in my previous iPad Pro 10.5".

Music Library shows and works fine. iTunes App shows all purchased contents.

On my iPhone and Mac, however, I can see my entire library on the Apple TV app.

Home sharing is enabled everywhere and I use the same account in all devices.

Any tip would be appreciated.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 3:52 PM

I am having the same issue. My library appears on my iphone but not on iPad. All software up to date. I have a bunch of home movies on there that I want to access.

9 replies

May 9, 2020 3:59 PM in response to has29650

I am having the same issue. My library appears on my iphone but not on iPad. All software up to date. I have a bunch of home movies on there that I want to access.

What you describe is not the same issue. You can’t sync between iPhone and iPad directly. You should sync through a computer (copy from a computer), or use Home Sharing to access content on a networked computer directly.

Apple TV app not showing Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.