Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked iPhone

I found my lost iPhone but screen showing iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. What should I do

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 11:10 PM

Do exactly what the screen is telling you. Too may passcode entries have been attempted and the device is now disabled. Follow these instructions in the article by Apple ➔ If Your iPhone is Disabled. You will need a computer for this task and the data on your iPhone will be wiped and therefore lost. You may restore the iPhone from a back up that you may have created after the passcode is reset.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 11:10 PM in response to Muirurikagotho

Do exactly what the screen is telling you. Too may passcode entries have been attempted and the device is now disabled. Follow these instructions in the article by Apple ➔ If Your iPhone is Disabled. You will need a computer for this task and the data on your iPhone will be wiped and therefore lost. You may restore the iPhone from a back up that you may have created after the passcode is reset.

Axel F.

Locked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.